…With the new HP ElitePad
The HP ElitePad 900 was created with businesses in mind. The sleek design and accessories work to take the extra and unnecessary stress out of the work day!
No longer do you constantly need to worry about your battery dying in the middle of your work day. The smart jacket is equipped with an additional battery to save you the time and effort of having to constantly recharge.
Key Features and accessories (Source):
- The Smart Jacket has an additional battery to extend battery life, and work with out worry about recharging
- Windows 8 and x86 compatibility for legacy apps arm you with the tools you need – and the confidence of a familiar PC experience. All driven by the latest Intel processors
- Dock at the office and the HP ElitePad becomes your desktop PC. Add a full keyboard to boost your productivity or an additional screen for multitasking. Invest in your business, not batteries. Since the HP Long Life Battery offers up to a three-year life span, you can focus on the task at hand without the hassle of replacing your battery.
- Log into Windows wirelessly with NFC technology.
- With durable materials like Corning, Gorilla, Glass 2 and machined aluminum, this tablet only feels lightweight. It’s built to last and designed to look great and work dependably everywhere from the boardroom to the warehouse.
- It includes over 115,000 hours of HP testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
- Contoured edges, an anti-smudge screen, aluminum buttons, and the executive pen make the HP ElitePad look and feel as good as it functions.
- With a 25.6 cm (10.1″) diagonal, 16:10 display, you maximize your viewing space on the move. Spend less time scrolling. More time doing. And, thanks to support for tough, pen, or voice-based inupt, you can work the way that suits you best.
- Get a 1080p camera in front for video calls. Shoot true-to-life photos and videos with an 8MP camera in back and a built-in-flash.
Deploy, Manage and Secure (Source):
- A familiar set up experience, plus available HP Custom Integration Services, make the HP ElitePad simple to deploy in existing IT environments. HP Global Series and Services ensure consistent support for business with international operations.
- You’re protected with HP Client Security. HP BIOS Protection and Microsoft Defender help keep you up and running with enhanced defense against virus attacks and other threats.
- Manage a fleet easily with Active Directory, domain join, and PXE boot support, along with HP Client Management Solutions. It’s one less thing to worry about for IT.
- Keep sensitive data and devices in-house – and save both time and money. With optional do-it-yourself maintenance tools, updates are easy. Plus, protect your investment with an optional three-year limited warranty, so you know you made a wise choice.
Flexible Customization Options (Source):
- It’s an equation for success. Work on your terms with a tablet that fits your business. A complete suite of accessories gives you the freedom to customize your device your way.
- Whether it’s sales, design, education or healthcare, you’ll benefit from an assortment of industry-specific software and hardware options that have been thoroughly tested for compatibility.
Interested? Find your ElitePad and Accessories here.