What is the Howard Technical Partnership Program?
Howard Technology Solutions realizes that many organizations handle basic hardware service and support in one of two ways: either make a significant investment in establishing and maintaining a group of local service providers, or they use their own internal support staff. For this reason, we have developed the HTPP so we can satisfy either option by facilitating timely, cost-effective, quality service in conjunction with our high standards for customer satisfaction.
Managed by our 100% US-based support engineers and technicians, HTPP is an integral part of our strategy to establish direct, personal relationships with our customers to ensure we meet all of their organization’s needs. Participation is easy; simply complete a HTPP application here.
- No annual subscription fee
- We do not charge any fee for participating in HTPP
- No certification requirements
- We do not require you to have or maintain any type of professional certifications such as COMPTIA A+, COMPTIA Network, or Microsoft certifications. However, we do encourage you to obtain certifications as appropriate and do weight these certifications
- when reviewing your application.
- Labor reimbursement for authorized repairs
- Receive labor reimbursement for qualified repairs performed on Howard branded systems during the on-site warranty maintenance period. The labor reimbursement is for touch-labor on a per incident basis regardless of the number of components or sub-assemblies replaced. The reimbursement amount is dependent upon geographic location and negotiated prior to execution of the Howard Technology Solutions Warranty Service Agreement.
- Expedited service and/or replacement part ordering
- You may order spare parts via email or the web directly from the factory without any requirement to call us. As a HTPP member, we are assured your organization has the skilled, technical staff to properly troubleshoot and diagnose system problems and issues. Your technical
- staff is only required to provide exact error message and accurate diagnostic steps in determining the actual problem of the faulty hardware.
- Recommended spare parts list
- We will provide a recommended spare parts list to assist your organization in maintaining the correct number and types of spare parts. This will help you keep spare parts costs to an absolute minimum. And because we maintain an exhaustive
- history of all ordered parts, we can provide you with a very precise spare parts inventory recommendation.
- Free consultation to determine your optimal parts inventory with on-site parts inventory available to qualifying organizations
- You NEVER pay for defective parts and shipping is FREE
For additional information please contact our Technical Support Department at 888.323.3151
To learn more about Howard Industries visit our website.